Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last tree on earth

There I am!! My friends and neighbours had all dropped down weeks ago and my best friend had just dropped a minute ago in front of my eyes and I can’t take it anymore. This happens because there have been no raindrops for the past few weeks. I wondered what is actually wrong with the earth or should I say with the heartless people living on it. Who would know the importance of nature as for trees for instant, that these people could actually breathe and get oxygen which is for healthy living but no, this people care less about the environment which says, “Keep green for a healthy living”, this kind of statement will never alert anyone and they just take things for granted.

As for now, my situation is worst than a dead body which is waiting to be buried. I am standing still but too weak to hold my branches which have only few leaves on it. I don’t know how long more will it take for me to actually fall and die and I just wished that it won’t take that long because living without friends around really made me depressed as I have no one to share my feelings and talk to. All I could see from here is the human made mountains in front and all around me like some giants who are so huge and tall. I just can’t describe how lonely I felt living on this earth where once I was very proud and consider myself as lucky when I had friends who are from my own species but now I felt alone all by myself and I know not long that I would be alive because this human- beings are destroying the nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment